Monday, January 28, 2013

Rose Scent Tilda - "For you..."

Hello ladies...
How are you today? Hope you had a nice weekend...
Today I want to show you my new DT card which I've made for
 The Stamp Basket online shop. 
This time for my card I used beautiful Tilda from Sweet Crazy Love collection called "Rose Scent Tilda", and as always I coloured my image with copic markers. 

 ************************
 ************************
 ************************
and some details:

 ************************
Спасибо что зашли✿ 
Hugs
✿✿Natalie✿✿

11 comments:

Unknown said...

This is adorable.
Chris x

Chrissy said...

This is just stunning Natalie, the colours all go together so perfectly, fabulous colouring on Tilda, love the flowers and papers...gorgeous work.

Luv CHRISSYxx

solka said...

Такая милая, многодетальная! Очаровательно!

Alexandra♥ said...

The card is great! So full of details, in such nice colors! Loved it a lot!

Desire Fourie said...

Natalie this is amazing. So much to feast the eyes on and I love the autumn colours.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

debby4000 said...

WOW this card is amazing and absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby

coops said...

wow so stunning natalie.really beautiful design and details and gorgeous sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Louise said...

Hello Natalie!
Wow! I love this card, it has so many lush details added to it my eyes are crossing and still it is the perfect amount ;) lol! Tilda is so sweet and you colored her perfectly and I love the papers and colors together too :)

Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week :)
Welcome back!
Hugs, Louise

Jenn said...

Gorgeous card, you coloring is beautiful and I love all the pretty details! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

Marlies said...

Oh I love this card! I love the colours and all the beautiful details. So stunning! I love your style of card making! Marlies

Nash said...

Какая хорошенькая открыточка ^^ девочка такая милая и оформлено всё красиво)