Monday, August 12, 2013

Little Cottage Cuties "Apple Blossom"

Hi Girls..
Today I'll show my new card for
The Stamp Basket...
For my card I used gorgeous stamp from the Little Cottage Cuties Collection illustrated by Elisabeth Bell for Whimsy Stamps called "Apple Blossom" 
As always I colored my image with copic markers
 *********
Card Recipe:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Bingo (Ribbon/Lace, Buttons, Flowers)
Crafty Ribbons - ANYTHING GOES WITH RIBBON  
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Anything Goes!! 
Cute Card Thursday - Die-ing to punch. 
Divas by Design - Bingo (Pearls, Die cuts, Buttons) 

✿Hugs✿
✿✿Natalie✿✿

Thanks for stopping by...

5 comments:

tigrucha said...

Очень красиво! А улитка с забором просто отпад!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Kate T said...

Fabulous, thank you for taking part in this weeks Crafty Ribbons challenge, Why not visit my blog and enter my blog candy ! Kate x

Kelly Neis said...

Fabulous card, love the colors and she is so sweet!
Hugs Kelly

Tammy said...

Awww this is so sweet Natalie! I love that image and all of your beautiful details! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
Tammy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...