Friday, October 18, 2013

Besties Challenge - Baby or Kids Card

Hello everyone...
As always, I am late with my DT post for My Besties Challenge. 
The Theme this week is: Baby or Childs Card

And here is my baby card:
For my card I used Besties Digi IMG 747 illustrated By Sherri Baldy, and colored it with copic markers, also I used a lot of die cuts, flowers, ribbons, pearls ets...
 ********************
 ********************
 ********************
 ********************
Thanks for stopping by...
✿Hugs✿

✿✿Natalie✿✿

5 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous Natalie.adorable sweet image and your details and design are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Shana Gaff said...

Awe what a cute image! Nice coloring and I like all of your elements. So many details to look at! Thanks for playing at ATSM. :)

Pop's Cards said...

Thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this time Pops...

Nonni said...

What a cute project! You've had so much fun choosing all your embellies! The colors are a perfect match. Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM!

Cuttin' and Stampin' Cards said...

OH WOW!! Such an amazing card. I love the Besties stamps and you make them even more wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs for this week's challenge.

Tammy S.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...