Friday, October 3, 2014

Besties Challenge - Use a Tag

Hi everyone,
It's time for new Challenge at My Besties Challenge blog,
and this time you need to "Use a Tag"... 
Here is my DT card for this challenge:
**************
**************
 **************
 I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:
The Sketchy Challenges - Sketch & A Vintage Autumn. 
Card Mania - Doily 
Dream Valley - Lace and Ribbon 
Imagination - Craft - Anything Goes 
My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything goes with a Bestie.


Thanks for stopping by... 
✿Hugs✿
✿✿Natalie✿✿

11 comments:

Елена Яшкова said...

Красота!

Katya- Ангел в кедах said...

Прелесть! Очень по осеннему =)

marischa said...

Чудо, как хороша!

NGCARDS said...

A fabulous creation hun :) I love the colour scheme! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous colours and I love her sitting in all the flowers. Thanks for joining us at CI Sarah x

Cordine said...

Stunning card! love the way you have coloured her!
Thansk for joining us at Sketchy challenges!
hugs
Cordine

lady jasmine crafts said...

O your card is so cute love the little tag pull out. Thanks for joining us at Imagination Crafts. xxx

Kirsty said...

Hi Just love this creation ...so inspired love how she is sitting on the leaves ..I love her hat too..Thanks you for using my sketch and joining us in The Sketchy Challenges ;0)

coops said...

so stunning natalie.fabulous detailing and colouring and your image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card and wonderful colour combo. Love image, shape.Thanks for joining us at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations. I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

Engelchen said...

Waow very nice.
Love the way you did with the Bestie.
Thank you for joining us at My Besties Aussie.
LG Geesje