Saturday, November 21, 2015

Christmas Card for I am Roses Challenge..

Hi everyone, 
I have a new card to share with you today. I made this Christmas Shabby Chic card for I am Roses Challenge blog.  The theme for this month challenge is 
as usual very easy "Anything Goes" 

Here is my card:
**************
**************
**************
I am Roses flowers I used on this card:
**************
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Card and Scrap - Christmas
  Artbymiran Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes 
Simon Says - Christmas 

Thanks for stopping by...
✿Hugs✿
✿✿Natalie✿✿

9 comments:

Irina Pervukhina said...

ЧУДО! необыкновенная красота и свет!

Anne Bente said...

wawwww så super flot ♥

10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

knuzzzz ♥

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our art by miran challenge
so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

Stampsnob. said...

This is beyond beautiful sooo [pretty...........Lis DT

Bodil said...

Nydelig julekort.
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Card and Scrap.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful Christmas card
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Anna-Vega said...

Очень нежно и красиво ! Наташа, вижу готовишься по тихоньку к праздникам?;)

Felisha - Charming Chic Cards said...

So beautiful!! I love all the details you put into it and your coloring is lovely! Thank you so much for taking part in our Art by MiRan Challenge ♥

ArtByMiran Challenge Blog DT
♥CharmingChicCards♥

Stampsnob. said...

Absolutely beautiful Lis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...