Tuesday, March 1, 2016

"ADORE" - I am Roses DT card..

Hello everyone!
Today I have a new card to share. I coloured this image a long time ago but never got a chance to put in on a card until now, he...he..he.. 
For my card I used a lot of different embellishments including beautiful I am Roses flowers. I can't imagine my cards without flowers...  


**********
Some of the close ups:
**********
**********
Gorgeous flowers from I am Roses
**********
**********
I am Roses flowers I used on my card:

**********
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges: 
  The Ribbon Girl - Use any image 
Addicted to Stamps - GLITTER / BLING 

Thanks for stopping by...
✿Hugs✿

✿✿Natalie✿✿

5 comments:

Céline said...

wow fantastic card
thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
hugs
céline

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card with lots of beautiful details and embellies. Fab colouring of the cute image too. Beautiful made! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted To Stamps. Marlies

Stampsnob. said...

Fabulous Wonderful detail and coloring Lis

Anna-Vega said...

Fantastic as always:) ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jose said...

love it...beautiful