Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Top 10 for 2011...

Hello my dear friends, blog visitors and lovely crafters...!

This will be my last post for this year, and I would like to share with you my Top 10 favorites creations of 2011.


Here are my favorites...
***********************
***********************
***********************
***********************
***********************
***********************
***********************
***********************
***********************

So, that is my Top 10 for 2011. Gosh, that was so hard to choose...:)
 
That's all for now...Have fun...:)

Hugs
✿✿ Natalie ✿✿

Спасибо что зашли

12 comments:

Лиса said...

Вау какая красота!!!!

Marjo said...

OMGosh they are all beyond gorgeous. Love them all! Your creations are jaw droppingly fantabulous.

xoxo Marjo

Cor* said...

They r all so beautiful with one jaw dropping creation following another!!! Have a great New Year celebration!

mlarisa said...

Отличный топ, я как поклонница Тильд всегда с удовольствием рассматриваю ваши открытки. Поздравляю с Новым годом!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Absolutely stunning projects, Natalie! I loved each one more than the next.. Here's to a happy, crafty 2012!!

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Natalie,
Love them all, but I do have a favorite.
I so love your Tilda with the plant pot!!
She's perfect.
Love, Mel. xxx

juliabogdan said...

Наташа, все работы бесподобны!!! С Новым Годом!!!

coops said...

wow, jawdropping selection of cards natalie.they are all so fantastic.
Wishing you a very Happy and Healthy New Year ;D

xx coops xx

маша минаева said...

Наташенька, с новым годом! Творческих самых замечательных минут, часов и дней в новом году! Здоровья и удач! Твои открытки чудесны!

Pastila said...

Обожаю твои работы! С Новым Годом!!!

kseniya said...

Очаровательные работы! Вторая открыточка особенно прелестна!

Sandy's Stamping Scene said...

happy New Year to you, Nat!

They're all lovely; I especially like the Stair Step Cards & the round one with Ashton on a swing. Wonderful work!

All the Best for 2012,

Hugz,
Sandy