Friday, May 24, 2013

Angelica and Friends - "Mariella"

Hi ladies.., how are you?
I have a new card to share with you today.. I've made this "Thank you" card for The Stamp Basket online store's inspiration blog. For my card  I've used gorgeous stamp called "Mariella" from Crafter's Companion "Angelica and Friends" collection, and colored it with copic markers.

here are a close up of the image and some details:
and the inside of card..
That's it girls, thanks for stopping by...
Hope you have a great day!
Hugs 
Natalie xx 


7 comments:

zolushka said...

Наташа, а ты моё письмо не получила? Я жду твой адрес...

Annmakes said...

Your card is absolutely lovely, I can see that you must have put alot of effort into it. thank you for joining the Get Inky! challenge.
Ann DT.

coops said...

wow so stunning Natalie.really beautiful colours and details and I love the pretty image :D

xx coops xx

cebelica said...

Wonderful card. I like all the details! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

Chantal said...

I totally love your card! Thank you for joining Dutch Dare Card Challenges this week!
Chantal

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous, adorable card, love the pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Alexandra♥ said...

Наташ, я просто тащусь от твоих работ :)